This bourbon inspired cocktail is a refreshing and delicious libation. If you aren't a bourbon drinker, don't be intimidated because the smooth silky sweetness of honey mixed with citrus will bring you a new found appreciation for the mix-a-bility.
Bar Tools: Shaker, Jigger, Strainer
- 2 parts Bourbon
- 1 part Honey Citron Tea (Korean Tea, looks like marmalade and can be found on Amazon or your local Asian Market #HMART)
- Ice cubes and 1 Large Ice ball
- Top w/ Lacroix Grapefruit (Lemon or Orange will work too)
- Garnish: I used Sugarfina's Bourbon Gummy Bears
Shake. it. Up.
- Place 2 parts Bourbon and 1 Part Honey Citron Tea into a shaker with ice filled half way.
- Shake it up and the mixture will be a bit thick.
- Place ice ball into a glass and using a strainer pour contents of shaker into the glass.
- Top off with LaCroix and garnish with the bourbon gummy bears.